Monday

YESU Magazine (Ongo)

"By the grace of GOD, I will serve the LORD... When I invoke the name of JESUS, every demon has to flee..." - CARMAN (This song made me accept JESUS into my heart; knew about HIM as a Man crucified by Romans but only until Ascension after Resurrection and had to learn more about Apostle Paul's Gospel plus rearrange my mind)

"HE gives beauty for ashes, strength for fear, gladness for mourning, peace for despair..." - CRYSTAL LEWIS

"Holy, holy... There is none like YOU... Hallowed be YOUR name..." - RON KENOLY

"Lift me up, when am falling... I need YOU to hold me, and keep me from drowning again..." - JARS OF CLAY

"GOD painted better than Michaelangelo... Pablo Picasso... everyone..." - THREE CROSSES

"GOD of wonders beyond our Galaxy, YOU are holy, holy... Hallelujah to the LORD of Heaven and Earth..." - THIRD DAY

"It is YOU, we adore... Praises are for only YOU..." - NEWSBOYS

"I can still see the LIGHT at the end of the tunnel shine, through the dark times..." - P.O.D. (Payable On Death)

"Worthy is YOUR Name, JESUS! YOU deserve the praise... Be exalted now in the heavens, as YOUR glory fills this place... YOU're the Name above all names..." - ELEVATION WORSHIP

"Now forgiven, we're at peace with GOD... Glorious, YOU're able to save us, oh, oh oh oh... None compares to YOU..." - THE COLLECTIVE UG

"JESUS love is, all over me..." - BENJAMIN GATE

"(I)tis so sweet to trust in JESUS..." - LOUISE M. R. STEAD/ JIMMY SWAGGART/ DON MOEN/ ALAN JACKSON/ CADET SISTERS, etc

"Panadolu mivuri a'di-i ya? (YESU-i ya) [Lugbara Translate: Who is your Panadol? (It's JESUS)]..." - GOSPEL ARMOUR

"YESU ni mi omve [JESUS is calling you]..." - J. LIVES

"Save my soul, Lord! Mponye ebizibu by'ensi [Translated from Luganda: So that I survive the difficulties of life].../ LORD, pliz don't stop... Str8 2 de Church... I've neva seen anotha GOD lyk YOU. Coz ooooh! YO love iz so true! And no matter wat pain mi going thru, I can count on U... I'm blessed, heh..." - KATALINA MEZU

"Ayina ekitibwa, oyo YESU, mu ensi eno... Oyo asonyiwa abononyi [HE has honour, HIM JESUS, in this world... HE forgives sinners].../ Oyo YESU yanyamba... Nansumulula [That JESUS helped me... HE unlocked me]..." - FIONA MUKASA

"Ebindemye, YESU agolola [Translated from Luganda: Things I cannot do, JESUS irons out]... JESUS, Breath of Life..." - ZABULI ("Mwana Wamulodi")

"Number One.../ YESU, beera nange; YESU, tondekangawo [JESUS, stay with me; JESUS, don't leave me]..." - JUDITH BABIRYE

"Gwe KATONDA, manyi ne obuyinza... magezi ne obulamu [YOU are GOD, power and authority... wisdom and life]..." - PALLASO

"Abenzi, mujje mu Churchi... Nebolaba bajja mu Churchi, baali nga gwe, YESU yabanaza [Adulterors, come to Church... Even those you see coming to Church, they were like you, JESUS washed them]... YOU took my sins away; YOU washed me with YOUR blood..." - PASTOR WILSON BUGEMBE

"YOU are Jireh, YOU are enough... And I will be content in every circumstance... Thank YOU, JESUS..." - JUSTIN BIEBER & CHANDLER MOORE (at Churchome)

"JESUS is for everybody..." - DA TRUTH

"When HE says that HE loves me, I feel it... I'm positive..." - ERICA CAMPBELL

"Voices in my head be telling me to come to Church; saying the LORD is the only Way to stop the hurt..." - R. KELLY ("I Wish")

"What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of JESUS..." - DEITRICK HADDON

"I don't really care if they label me a JESUSfreak; there is no disguising the truth..." - DC TALK

"There is no mountain YOU cannot move... YOU are mighty-o, GOD of the Universe.../ JESUS, is at the door..." - NATHANIEL BASSEY

"There is something about YOU, JESUS, that we find in no other place... We proclaim YOU are LORD of lords..." - IRENE NTALE
 
"There is power in the name of JESUS, to break every chain..." - JESUS CULTURE 

"Dream after dream, YOU are, speaking to me... Here at YOUR feet, I can, see the Unseen... I run to the throneroom. And I fall on my face with angels and saints and all I can say is: Holy, holy, holy are YOU, GOD.../ JESUS, I love YOU..." - KIM WALKER-SMITH

"Even when the fight is lost, I'll praise YOU. Even when it hurts like Hell, I'll praise YOU. Even when it makes no sense to sing, louder then I'll sing YOUR praise... And I will sing until the miracle comes, yeah, eh eh, eh eh..." - TAYA SMITH

"Oneway, JESUS; YOU're the only one that I should live for. YOU are the Way, the Truth and the Life..." - HILLSONG CHURCH
 
"JESUS is the answer for the world today, above HIM there's no other; JESUS is the Way..." - ANDRAE CROUCH

"There is nothing YOU cannot do; JEHOVAH overdo. So now come everybody, thank JESUS for me..." - CHIDINMA EKILE

"GOD showed me the Way, now the Devil can't break me down.../ JESUS is KING... Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess..." - KANYE WEST

Church
TV
A Ray of Sunshine: Dance and sing with all your heart and might to honour the LORD. Play harps, lyres, drums, rattles and cymbals; Worship GOD!

[EDITOR: There are basically two types of songs: Prosperity music v WORSHIP. Television channels with so much more spiritual music include Lighthouse TV, TBN, JESUS Christ TV, Top TV, Channel 44, Iqra, Islam Channel, Joy TV, Salt TV, Faith, Trace Gospel, etc]