Monday

Crack

While on Campus, two friends really bothered me and made me spend lots of my airtime trying to hook them up with a certain chick called Blessing. She was beautiful and a true fighter even in tight situations. So when she finally came to UCU alongside probably her brother to check on the two boys, they were not in sight for a moment. But when they reappeared around the Bishop Tucker Administration Tower, the main dude walked through the arc as though he did not know me. He was holding a business card in his left hand (given to him by another man he was following). I did not know what to do but asked him why he did not want to talk to Blessing. He retorted that he never had any feelings for her before and would maybe think of seeing her in future. For now, he had an urgent deal to chase with this man who was beautifully clad in elegant men's clothes. I asked his friend who was behind them but the lad seemed indifferent.

I left them to go their way and walked down to the old gate while consolingly holding Blessing's left arm with my left arm stretching behind her back as she wept. I told her I was sorry for what I had put her through and the airtime she had wasted calling these guys. The shorty had broken down completely but she told me that she had already forgiven me for everything... How love relieves us, my mind was now free. I knew she would have a brighter day some day but not with these boys who had played with her heart and emotions.