Tuesday

Aiko's First Day on the BlogSite

Tuesday 12 February 2008 was my first day on this blogsite...I'm not feeling totally healthy. Got some flu, but the only way i can keep the energy levels at a high in this situation is to blow out the mucus whenever it shows up. Sometimes I believe catching a cold is actually catching a demon from a rubbish or garbage heap. The muffled smells can be likened to what you inhale when you stand next to a dump garbage pit. You feel suffocated and this can be attributed to evil spirits resting in your respiratory system.Tried to exorcise a demon one time and the flu somehow did subside. Nowadays, the colds don't freeze my energy. I remain strong just like Michael Jordan in one of those memorable Chicago Bulls games where he had to be held by Scottie Pippen at the end of an exhausting game...Despite the flu, he played his best and helped the 6 time champions win. I will not sleep in bed during the day...(that is something i rarely do unless i'm very tired) got to finish some e-deals in office. Concentration needed, no hesitation...I should finish fast but die old. Okay, Kampala is quiet just like the past few days except for maybe Betty Kamya's arrest though she got released on bail terms(She disrespected the President, i hear...She had 'grossly offended' her father with her comments, if you remember Nicholas Garrigan). Mukono is subdued and humid. Had a fairly good night though...enjoyed the 2-0 win by Arsenal over Blackburn. I was very tense depite Senderos's 4th minute header because an equaliser from the blue and white army would mean heart break but Adebayor relieved my nerves at the end of it all when he scored from a late clever play at the Emirates. Watched the game on NTV, where my No. 1 Campus galfi used to work...turning on my world as they say...It's now 11 o'clock in the morning, got to go friends.

*BACKGROUND FOR THIS BLOG - Sunday 27th March 2005 Dream: 'I was going back to St. Michael Royale my hostel then Collins, a Kenyan hostelmate riding a bicycle stopped me. There seemed to be 'fenè' on his back seat but I just sat. Then around the UCU blue gate at Afghan, we knocked a white car coming towards us on our lane but didn't fall. I don't know how but Collins lifted the bicycle high like a stuntman and carried me over the saloon car. I landed safely but had to chase to catch up with him.' During waking life, he and another hostelmate named Daniel from Tanzania came to visit me in my room Number 17. Collins said, 'Aiko, you should have a website.' The Tanzanian meanwhile gave me a white rubber as an Easter gift and told me his father sells his artworks in Russia. Their Easter message to me was, 'Keep on drawing!' so I dedicate this Blog to both of them...*